This Site and its contents are provided "as is." While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained on this Site is complete and accurate, we make no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to the Site and information provided herein. We may change the information at any time without notice.
You acknowledge that the Site contains copyrighted materials as well as trademarks and service marks that are owned by Aon Hewitt, S&P Global Inc., their related entities and affiliates, and/or third parties. Nothing contained on this Site shall be construed as conferring any right to any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary interest of Aon Hewitt, S&P Global Inc., their related entities or affiliates, and/or any third party. You agree not to infringe upon any copyright, trademark, or service mark. You also agree that you will not alter or remove any copyright, trademark, or any other notice from any authorized copy of the content on this Site.
The entry of your Password, Personal Identification Number (PIN), Social Security Number (SSN), and/or other identifier serves as verification of your identity. Any instructions, choices, or requests you make on this Site will be considered your written permission to S&P Global Inc. and the S&P Global Benefits Center to provide information or conduct transactions on your behalf, in accordance with S&P Global Inc.'s employee policies, programs, or employee benefit plans. I understand that my personal information may be shared, via secured connections only, with third parties with whom S&P Global Inc. has contracted to provide benefits-related content on this Web site, but only to the extent necessary for the third party to perform its services to S&P Global Inc..
You are responsible for reviewing any written confirmation statements provided to you (on paper or in electronic form) regarding any instructions, choices, or requests that you make through this Site. You are also responsible for reviewing for inaccuracies all of the information transmitted to you. If there are inaccuracies, you are responsible for correcting them using the tools available to you on the Site or by contacting the S&P Global Benefits Center to point them out.
The functionality of this Site permits you to request or provide personal information--for example, plan balance information, pay, etc. You are solely responsible for any loss of privacy or confidentiality of this information if you move this information outside this Site or disclose your Password, Personal Identification Number (PIN), Social Security Number (SSN), or any other identifier to any other party. You agree to contact S&P Global Inc. or the S&P Global Benefits Center immediately if you have reason to believe that someone has gained unauthorized access to your Password, PIN, SSN, or any other identifier.
Some of the material contained on this Site is based on official plan documents. It is not, nor is it intended to be, the legal plan document or a contract between the company and any employee or contractor. In addition, there may be situations where the plan provides different benefits to different employee groups. Generally, the Site displays only those benefits that are applicable to an individual, based on his or her employee group. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this material. In the unlikely event that there is a discrepancy between the Site and the official plan documents, the official plan documents will control. S&P Global Inc. reserves the right to amend or terminate the plan(s) or program(s) at any time. If you believe the benefits do not describe those available to you, contact the S&P Global Benefits Center at 1-866-477-6820.
Certain links on this Site connect to Web sites maintained by third parties. We make no representations or warranties as to the content of these sites and take no responsibility for such sites. Our link to another site is not an endorsement of that site. We encourage you to review any Web site's policies before providing any personal information.
This Site may not perform as intended at all times. You agree that Aon Hewitt, S&P Global Inc., and/or the S&P Global Benefits Center are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption or delay in operation of or transmission through this Site, communication line failure, system failure, or other circumstance beyond their control.
Copyright and Trademark Information
Hewitt Associates LLC
- Get Advice image copyright © 2000, Hewitt Associates LLC.
- Hewitt AdvisorConnection™
- Quick Enrollment™
- S&P Global Benefits Center™
- Your Benefits Resources™
- 529 Insight® is a registered trademark of College Savings Consultants, Inc.
- Adobe®, Adobe® Flash® Player, and Adobe® Reader are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
- Income Solutions® is a trademark of Hueler Investment Services, Inc.
- Financial Engines® and Retirement Help for Life® are registered trademarks or service marks of Financial Engines, Inc.
- Firefox® is a registered trademark of the Mozilla Foundation.
- Macintosh® is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- Microsoft®, Windows®, and Microsoft Money®, are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Morningstar® and Morningstar® Retirement Manager℠ are registered trademarks or servicemarks of Morningstar, Inc.
- NYSE® and New York Stock Exchange® are registered trademarks of the New York Stock Exchange, Inc.
- Some images copyright © PhotoDisc, Inc.
- Java™ and all Java-based trademarks and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc., in the United States or other countries.
- Quicken® is a registered trademark of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Safari™ is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
Other third-party trademarks, service marks, logos, and trade names that may appear on the Site but are not specifically mentioned in this section are the property of their respective owners.